Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas ND, DC Graduated with honors in 1989 from Southern California College of Chiropractic. National Certification in Physical Therapy, Manipulation in Anesthesia, and Disability Evaluation. Appointed QME- Qualified Medical Evaluator in CA- 1992-1994. ISSA certified National Trainer since 1991. ISSA Masters Degree in Fitness Science- 1992.
Dr. Lance has been a Certified Chiropractor and Sports Physician for over 30 years. He has worked with many athletes, national and international, from prestigious competitions such as The World’s Strongest Man as well as professional organizations in the NFL and NBA. He has also treated and trained numerous Olympic athletes in the field of Track, Gymnastics, and Decathlon. Dr. Lance has been a Martial Arts practitioner since 1971.
Dr. Mendy Springer
Dr. Springer is a Chiropractor with more than 14 years of experience. Dr. Springer is a native of North Carolina. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and then graduated from Life University as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Since graduating, she has been helping patients improve their standard of living with personalized service and attention to detail. Dr. Springer has over 14 years of experience in Wellness, Personal Injury and Rehabilitation Services. Some of Dr. Springer’s hobbies include spending time with the family, working out and theater.
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Acworth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 28, 2015Your close friends know almost everything about you, from your love of bright red shoes to your favorite cocktail at the bar. My best friend knows all my dirty secrets – if she ever turned on me, I’d probably be in all kinds of trouble! Now new research from the Washington University in St. Louis ...
- January 20, 2015When you’ve worked hard to improve your diet and fit more exercise into your life, it’s frustrating to hit a weight-loss plateau. Without the reward of a declining number on the scale, it’s easy to be discouraged and give up on your health plan altogether. But with the aid of a few simple changes, you ...
- January 19, 2015Supplements are all the rage. Some people swear by adding these extras to your daily routine. While the evidence is contradictory, there may be some science to the benefits that come from taking supplements. Since benefits often come with side effects, it’s always important to ask your doctor before taking any supplements. If you’re unsure ...
- January 6, 2015Science has yet to get a firm grip on whether optimists or pessimists live longer, but one thing’s for certain—optimists appear to enjoy the limited amount of time that they have here on Earth more than pessimists do. So, what’s the big difference between these two camps, and why should we bother celebrating a glass ...
- December 29, 2014Weight loss can be more difficult for many of us than others– but why is that? Think about it: while some of us have to scratch and claw to lose a single pound– only to gain it back this time of year– others have to fight just to avoid losing any weight, so what gives? Well, while ...
- December 18, 2014Whether you feel like an early-morning monster after being woken up way too early or a rockstar wanting to get extra pumped up before a big event, energy drinks are often on the mind. After all, their appeal is clear: it’s got loads of energy crammed into a single can. But these over-the-top energy drinks don’t ...
- December 5, 2014You’ve heard the saying before: you can’t have too much of a good thing. But is that the case with nutrition, too? Not in the case of selenium– though the mineral has been found to lead to improved fertility along with a lower risk for cancer when consumed in small doses, too much of the vital ...
- December 2, 2014With Halloween and Thanksgiving now behind us, many of us no doubt already have “Christmas shopping” on our minds– no matter how hard we try to push it from our thoughts. And, if you’re like me, the magical allure of Christmas presents has eroded in recent years– I’m too busy, too focused on buying my own ...
- November 17, 2014Chiropractic care has repeatedly been seen in studies as a great treatment approach for subduing many different health conditions in suffering patients. This continual evidence laying claim to chiropractic care’s effectiveness even extend to health issues as scary as scoliosis and as harrowing as cancer! Because of its versatility, chiropractic care is depended upon by ...