Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas ND, DC Graduated with honors in 1989 from Southern California College of Chiropractic. National Certification in Physical Therapy, Manipulation in Anesthesia, and Disability Evaluation. Appointed QME- Qualified Medical Evaluator in CA- 1992-1994. ISSA certified National Trainer since 1991. ISSA Masters Degree in Fitness Science- 1992.
Dr. Lance has been a Certified Chiropractor and Sports Physician for over 30 years. He has worked with many athletes, national and international, from prestigious competitions such as The World’s Strongest Man as well as professional organizations in the NFL and NBA. He has also treated and trained numerous Olympic athletes in the field of Track, Gymnastics, and Decathlon. Dr. Lance has been a Martial Arts practitioner since 1971.
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
Dr. Jasmina Patel
Dr. Jasmina Patel has been a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner since 2008. She earned her Bachelors of Science (B.S.) degree from Clark University in Massachusetts in Molecular Biology and was a TA for Vertebrate Anatomy. Her post graduate studies continued at Harvard Extension School in Cambridge, MA. She received her Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) Degree at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Prior to moving to Atlanta in 2014, Dr. Jasmina served as Clinic Director in Chicago, IL with one of the largest physicians wellness groups in the nation. Patel has served as student Vice President for ICA (International Chiropractic Association), with Clinical Rotations at Dream Center, a non-profit social outreach service in Los Angeles, CA. providing Chiropractic care for the community. Patel was Spinal Health Educator for NBC's "Healthy Living Expo" 2010' & 11', taught English & Communications Skills at U-Mass Medical School's HSHC program, and was selected as an International Ambassador for Unite for Sight in Chennai, India where she participated in the Yale University "Global Health Innovation Conference".
Dr. Jasmina’s charitable efforts include organizing the "Have a Heart Campaign" for Oklahaven Children's Chiropractic Center, VP for Healing Hands for Humanity, as well as, Ambassador Volunteer at Brigham & Womens / Childrens Hospital. Dr. Jasmina strives to educate as many families as possible through Chiropractic Care, proper nutrition, and exercise.
Dr Jasmina is certified in Thompson Technique, SOT, Applied Kinseo Taping, Chiropractic Bio-Physics & Impulse Activator. Having completed post-graduate work in Strength & Conditioning she has worked with many Professional Athletes.
Dr. Jasmina's primary goal is to “Help others discover the vitality of their own health via Chiropractic care and love (limitless offerings of vital energy) for the mind and body".
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Acworth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 26, 2015SaraStaying motivated and inspired on a daily basis can be a bit of a tall order. Everyday life has a way of coming in and busting your bubble. But, with these tips you can help yourself to stay inspired daily, and ground yourself so that you can give the world the best version of you ...
- June 19, 2015SaraLove, it’s something many people want more of in their lives. Often, it involves other people, but the reality is that everyone should start with loving themselves. Easier said than done! Loving yourself may be one of the hardest things you will ever do. Here are a few strategies for how to learn to love ...
- June 12, 2015SaraYou’re only human, and because of that, most of your life’s experience is going to be trial and error.That’s normal, though. You learn through experience and learn from the culture in which you are surrounded. Because of that cultural influence there are a couple of behaviors that may be occurring in your relationships that seem ...
- June 5, 2015SaraSo, you’re not the Queen or King of England, but you can have the royal manners that will make the fact you tripped in front of that room of people during a work presentation a distant memory to those around you. Keeping it classy isn’t always easy, and charm school isn’t an option for most ...
- June 1, 2015SaraYou’re pretty great; you do know that – right? Well, if you don’t, you’re certainly not alone. A lot of people could use some techniques to help them discover how wonderful they really are. Here are a few simple techniques you can use to help give yourself a boost! You deserve it! Learn to Love Yourself Loving ...
- May 22, 2015SaraHugging: if you’re lucky, you do it every day. Not only are hugs wonderful, but they actually have health benefits! Here are some fun facts about hugs which may inspire you to hug it out more! Health Hugging has been found to increase levels of oxytocin, also known as the “love hormone”. Oxytocin can have a beneficial ...
- May 15, 2015SaraNearly everyone has heard of Epsom salts, but do you know what they are, and what they can do for you? Epsom salts, or magnesium sulfate, is named after the spring in England, in which they were first discovered. They actually have quite a few uses, so read on to find out what they are! Foot ...
- May 8, 2015SaraThe key to any healthy relationship is communication. If you aren’t talking about your concerns, your fears, your triumphs or even just your boring everyday life than you won’t grow together as a couple. A big problem with communication is that a lot of people just aren’t sure what they should be talking about. Well, ...
- April 30, 2015SaraNo one is born an expert communicator. It takes a lot of practice to learn how to communicate effectively and well with those around you, especially someone you are in a relationship with. Here are a few ways you may be undermining healthy communication in your relationship and what you can stop doing now to ...