Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas ND, DC Graduated with honors in 1989 from Southern California College of Chiropractic. National Certification in Physical Therapy, Manipulation in Anesthesia, and Disability Evaluation. Appointed QME- Qualified Medical Evaluator in CA- 1992-1994. ISSA certified National Trainer since 1991. ISSA Masters Degree in Fitness Science- 1992.
Dr. Lance has been a Certified Chiropractor and Sports Physician for over 30 years. He has worked with many athletes, national and international, from prestigious competitions such as The World’s Strongest Man as well as professional organizations in the NFL and NBA. He has also treated and trained numerous Olympic athletes in the field of Track, Gymnastics, and Decathlon. Dr. Lance has been a Martial Arts practitioner since 1971.
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
Dr. Jasmina Patel
Dr. Jasmina Patel has been a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner since 2008. She earned her Bachelors of Science (B.S.) degree from Clark University in Massachusetts in Molecular Biology and was a TA for Vertebrate Anatomy. Her post graduate studies continued at Harvard Extension School in Cambridge, MA. She received her Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) Degree at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Prior to moving to Atlanta in 2014, Dr. Jasmina served as Clinic Director in Chicago, IL with one of the largest physicians wellness groups in the nation. Patel has served as student Vice President for ICA (International Chiropractic Association), with Clinical Rotations at Dream Center, a non-profit social outreach service in Los Angeles, CA. providing Chiropractic care for the community. Patel was Spinal Health Educator for NBC's "Healthy Living Expo" 2010' & 11', taught English & Communications Skills at U-Mass Medical School's HSHC program, and was selected as an International Ambassador for Unite for Sight in Chennai, India where she participated in the Yale University "Global Health Innovation Conference".
Dr. Jasmina’s charitable efforts include organizing the "Have a Heart Campaign" for Oklahaven Children's Chiropractic Center, VP for Healing Hands for Humanity, as well as, Ambassador Volunteer at Brigham & Womens / Childrens Hospital. Dr. Jasmina strives to educate as many families as possible through Chiropractic Care, proper nutrition, and exercise.
Dr Jasmina is certified in Thompson Technique, SOT, Applied Kinseo Taping, Chiropractic Bio-Physics & Impulse Activator. Having completed post-graduate work in Strength & Conditioning she has worked with many Professional Athletes.
Dr. Jasmina's primary goal is to “Help others discover the vitality of their own health via Chiropractic care and love (limitless offerings of vital energy) for the mind and body".
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Acworth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 26, 2015SaraDo you have difficulty focusing? Does it seem like your brain is constantly being inundated with information, activity and distractions that make it difficult to really stop and focus on one thing? Much like other things in your life, your mind needs a good de-cluttering every once in a while. Here are some tips you ...
- August 20, 2015SaraUnfortunately for many around the country, winter is just around the corner. That means not only are the days going to be shorter, but the days of buying locally grown and fresh produce at your local farmer’s market will also go by the wayside. Did you know that there are plants that you can grow ...
- August 12, 2015SaraThe things you believe have a direct correlation to your happiness. Unfortunately, a lot of positive thinking gets stymied by ingrained beliefs you might have that are actually harmful. Here are some of the biggest offenders of stinking thinking and how you can avoid them! You Will Never Be Happy Look, every single person on this planet ...
- August 6, 2015SaraEveryone has that little, nagging voice inside their head that always seems to whisper things that make you doubt yourself. That’s negative self-talk. A little self-criticism is fine and good; it’s how you grow after all. But there’s a difference between telling yourself you should eat more fresh veggies, and telling yourself that you’re fat. ...
- July 29, 2015SaraWhen people get married, they generally go into thinking that it is for life. However, there are things that happen during the course of a lifetime together that can make even the most wonderful relationships strained, and some of them you may not even have seen coming. Here are some of the most overlooked threats ...
- July 23, 2015SaraYou may have seen Kenyan marathoners running barefoot, and you have to wonder if they’re on to something. What if you went barefoot most of the time? Are there health benefits to it? Here are a few things you may find surprising about going barefoot! Earthing- the Latest Trend To go earthing means to walk barefoot on ...
- July 17, 2015SaraAt first glance, you may think that dust bunnies make the perfect pets. After all, they’re low maintenance, they don’t need to be walked and they don’t need to be taken to the vet. Dust bunnies, however, are bad for your health. It is well known that indoor air quality tends to be poorer than ...
- July 10, 2015SaraThere is a lot of information out there about fat in your diet, and not all of the information is accurate. Do you know the difference between good fats and bad fats? Do you know how much fat, and what kind of fat, you should be getting in your diet? Here are some common myths ...
- June 26, 2015SaraStaying motivated and inspired on a daily basis can be a bit of a tall order. Everyday life has a way of coming in and busting your bubble. But, with these tips you can help yourself to stay inspired daily, and ground yourself so that you can give the world the best version of you ...