The Joint in Acworth will be OPEN Wednesday, November 26, 2014 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas ND, DC Graduated with honors in 1989 from Southern California College of Chiropractic. National Certification in Physical Therapy, Manipulation in Anesthesia, and Disability Evaluation. Appointed QME- Qualified Medical Evaluator in CA- 1992-1994. ISSA certified National Trainer since 1991. ISSA Masters Degree in Fitness Science- 1992.
Dr. Lance has been a Certified Chiropractor and Sports Physician for over 30 years. He has worked with many athletes, national and international, from prestigious competitions such as The World’s Strongest Man as well as professional organizations in the NFL and NBA. He has also treated and trained numerous Olympic athletes in the field of Track, Gymnastics, and Decathlon. Dr. Lance has been a Martial Arts practitioner since 1971.
Dr. Mendy Springer
Dr. Springer is a Chiropractor with more than 14 years of experience. Dr. Springer is a native of North Carolina. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and then graduated from Life University as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Since graduating, she has been helping patients improve their standard of living with personalized service and attention to detail. Dr. Springer has over 14 years of experience in Wellness, Personal Injury and Rehabilitation Services. Some of Dr. Springer’s hobbies include spending time with the family, working out and theater.
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Acworth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 17, 2014Chiropractic care has repeatedly been seen in studies as a great treatment approach for subduing many different health conditions in suffering patients. This continual evidence laying claim to chiropractic care’s effectiveness even extend to health issues as scary as scoliosis and as harrowing as cancer! Because of its versatility, chiropractic care is depended upon by ...
- November 10, 2014Butter is a rare food that makes just about anything you put it on taste better. Seriously– what food can you think of that wouldn’t taste richer, sweeter, and more flavorful with the soft, silky goodness that is butter? I mean we all know that butter is sometimes a must on foods like popcorn, and ...
- November 3, 2014Alzheimer’s disease is scary– even those of us who might not be familiar with the degenerative neurological disorder, know that much. The degenerative mental effects of this disease are especially frightening because a cure for the disease has yet to be found. But could the way to prevent it be found in your kitchen right now? It’s true– ...
- October 24, 2014When it comes to leaks, what’s the first thing you think of? A water pipe? Your sink faucet that goes drip, drip, drip? How about…your gut? What!? No, seriously: and this creepy condition could be the cause of many different health problems. The more that Americans are impacted by poor dietary decisions, persistent stress, and environmental ...
- October 20, 2014This article was inspired by Frances Murchison, HHC, AADP’s piece for the Rodale News. To read the original, please visit this link. Do you even know how much your liver relies on you to keep it happy? Well, consuming the best foods for your liver is crucial when it comes to keeping your body happy and healthy. After all, having ...
- October 8, 2014When it comes to chiropractic care, its many benefits for multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease patients was evidenced in one expert article. This article’s objectives included three factors: examining both neck and head trauma when it came to leading to Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Parkinson’s disease (PD), exploring the diagnosis and treatment protocols for trauma-related wounds ...
- September 29, 2014Most American children today know all about fast food, whether it be firsthand, on TV, or from their friends. Whatever the case of their exposure, it’s not good. But fast food wasn’t in 15-year-old Koa Halpern’s vocabulary– or on his menu, for that matter. The boy is a vegetarian who comes from an environmentally conscious family, ...
- September 22, 2014Chiropractic care has been found in connection with relief from symptoms as mundane as acute back pain, and as severe as Alzheimer’s disease. Furthermore, it’s often considered the alternative therapy of choice when it comes to managing problems like infant colic, fertility problems, and even cancer. And now, the rest of the modern world seems to ...
- September 19, 2014Back many years ago, heart disease was always known as a “guy’s disease.” Since then, though, well-meaninged and quite successful public campaigns that educated people about cardiac illness awareness among women, culminated in improved prevention methods and overall better health for both sexes. But now, we have another commonly-called “man’s disorder” serving as a foe ...