Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas ND, DC Graduated with honors in 1989 from Southern California College of Chiropractic. National Certification in Physical Therapy, Manipulation in Anesthesia, and Disability Evaluation. Appointed QME- Qualified Medical Evaluator in CA- 1992-1994. ISSA certified National Trainer since 1991. ISSA Masters Degree in Fitness Science- 1992.
Dr. Lance has been a Certified Chiropractor and Sports Physician for over 30 years. He has worked with many athletes, national and international, from prestigious competitions such as The World’s Strongest Man as well as professional organizations in the NFL and NBA. He has also treated and trained numerous Olympic athletes in the field of Track, Gymnastics, and Decathlon. Dr. Lance has been a Martial Arts practitioner since 1971.
Dr. Mendy Springer
Dr. Springer is a Chiropractor with more than 14 years of experience. Dr. Springer is a native of North Carolina. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and then graduated from Life University as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Since graduating, she has been helping patients improve their standard of living with personalized service and attention to detail. Dr. Springer has over 14 years of experience in Wellness, Personal Injury and Rehabilitation Services. Some of Dr. Springer’s hobbies include spending time with the family, working out and theater.
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
Dr. Jasmina Patel
Dr. Jasmina Patel has been a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner since 2008. She earned her Bachelors of Science (B.S.) degree from Clark University in Massachusetts in Molecular Biology and was a TA for Vertebrate Anatomy. Her post graduate studies continued at Harvard Extension School in Cambridge, MA. She received her Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) Degree at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Prior to moving to Atlanta in 2014, Dr. Jasmina served as Clinic Director in Chicago, IL with one of the largest physicians wellness groups in the nation. Patel has served as student Vice President for ICA (International Chiropractic Association), with Clinical Rotations at Dream Center, a non-profit social outreach service in Los Angeles, CA. providing Chiropractic care for the community. Patel was Spinal Health Educator for NBC's "Healthy Living Expo" 2010' & 11', taught English & Communications Skills at U-Mass Medical School's HSHC program, and was selected as an International Ambassador for Unite for Sight in Chennai, India where she participated in the Yale University "Global Health Innovation Conference".
Dr. Jasmina’s charitable efforts include organizing the "Have a Heart Campaign" for Oklahaven Children's Chiropractic Center, VP for Healing Hands for Humanity, as well as, Ambassador Volunteer at Brigham & Womens / Childrens Hospital. Dr. Jasmina strives to educate as many families as possible through Chiropractic Care, proper nutrition, and exercise.
Dr Jasmina is certified in Thompson Technique, SOT, Applied Kinseo Taping, Chiropractic Bio-Physics & Impulse Activator. Having completed post-graduate work in Strength & Conditioning she has worked with many Professional Athletes.
Dr. Jasmina's primary goal is to “Help others discover the vitality of their own health via Chiropractic care and love (limitless offerings of vital energy) for the mind and body".
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Acworth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 22, 2015SaraHugging: if you’re lucky, you do it every day. Not only are hugs wonderful, but they actually have health benefits! Here are some fun facts about hugs which may inspire you to hug it out more! Health Hugging has been found to increase levels of oxytocin, also known as the “love hormone”. Oxytocin can have a beneficial ...
- May 15, 2015SaraNearly everyone has heard of Epsom salts, but do you know what they are, and what they can do for you? Epsom salts, or magnesium sulfate, is named after the spring in England, in which they were first discovered. They actually have quite a few uses, so read on to find out what they are! Foot ...
- May 8, 2015SaraThe key to any healthy relationship is communication. If you aren’t talking about your concerns, your fears, your triumphs or even just your boring everyday life than you won’t grow together as a couple. A big problem with communication is that a lot of people just aren’t sure what they should be talking about. Well, ...
- April 30, 2015SaraNo one is born an expert communicator. It takes a lot of practice to learn how to communicate effectively and well with those around you, especially someone you are in a relationship with. Here are a few ways you may be undermining healthy communication in your relationship and what you can stop doing now to ...
- April 23, 2015SaraMany experts recommend eating small meals throughout the day, instead of just a couple of large ones. In fact, eating a little throughout the day will help to control your hunger so that when you do sit down to eat, you will eat less. The important factor is what to snack on, because reaching for ...
- April 21, 2015SaraYou know the old saying “laughter is the best medicine”? Well, whoever came up with that may not have been that far off. It turns out that laughter is really good for you in a lot of ways. Here’s some interesting information just in case you need a few more reasons to add a little ...
- April 10, 2015SaraNearly everyone can say “I love you”, but you know the old adage of “actions speak louder than words”? Sometimes, the people in your life need more than the words; they need you to show it to them in little ways every day. Here is a list of love languages that you can learn to ...
- April 3, 2015SaraRelationships can be difficult to navigate, but are essential to our human experience. One of the most difficult things to do in the course of a relationship with a person is to forgive, no matter the transgression, and to release the bad feelings you may feel and put that energy into more positive things in ...
- March 27, 2015SaraMillions of Americans drink soda every day. It’s readily available everywhere you go, but there are a lot of reasons why soda is not a great choice for you. Here are a few reasons why you should consider removing soda from your diet, and some of them may surprise you! Weight This is kind of a no-brainer. ...