Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
Dr. Jasmina Patel
Dr. Jasmina Patel has been a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner since 2008. She earned her Bachelors of Science (B.S.) degree from Clark University in Massachusetts in Molecular Biology and was a TA for Vertebrate Anatomy. Her post graduate studies continued at Harvard Extension School in Cambridge, MA. She received her Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) Degree at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Prior to moving to Atlanta in 2014, Dr. Jasmina served as Clinic Director in Chicago, IL with one of the largest physicians wellness groups in the nation. Patel has served as student Vice President for ICA (International Chiropractic Association), with Clinical Rotations at Dream Center, a non-profit social outreach service in Los Angeles, CA. providing Chiropractic care for the community. Patel was Spinal Health Educator for NBC's "Healthy Living Expo" 2010' & 11', taught English & Communications Skills at U-Mass Medical School's HSHC program, and was selected as an International Ambassador for Unite for Sight in Chennai, India where she participated in the Yale University "Global Health Innovation Conference".
Dr. Jasmina’s charitable efforts include organizing the "Have a Heart Campaign" for Oklahaven Children's Chiropractic Center, VP for Healing Hands for Humanity, as well as, Ambassador Volunteer at Brigham & Womens / Childrens Hospital. Dr. Jasmina strives to educate as many families as possible through Chiropractic Care, proper nutrition, and exercise.
Dr Jasmina is certified in Thompson Technique, SOT, Applied Kinseo Taping, Chiropractic Bio-Physics & Impulse Activator. Having completed post-graduate work in Strength & Conditioning she has worked with many Professional Athletes.
Dr. Jasmina's primary goal is to “Help others discover the vitality of their own health via Chiropractic care and love (limitless offerings of vital energy) for the mind and body".
Dr. David Williams
Dr. David Williams is originally from Pennsylvania and received his Bachelors degree from Lafayette College. While training for football for many years, he gained respect for the human body and all that it can do. This respect led him to pursue a career in Chiropractic. He moved to Georgia and received his Doctorate in Chiropractic degree from Life University in 1995.
After living and practicing Chiropractic in Pennsylvania and Virginia, Dr. Dave and his wife, Krista, settled in Woodstock, GA 15 years ago with their daughter, Dakota.
Dakota is currently a student at the University of Georgia. One thing Dr. Dave has learned during his 20+ years in Chiropractic is that different clients prefer different adjusting techniques. This has fueled Dr. Dave to become a student of many different adjusting techniques and allow him to adapt to the client rather than the client having to adapt to the technique. This ensures a very efficient and effective visit.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Acworth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- SaraFinding food that is right for you is a process of trial-and-error. You may find that some foods make you feel great while others make you feel, well, not so great. There are certain foods that can crash your sugar levels, your hormones and the way you look, and eventually you have to give up ...
- SaraCoconut oil has gotten a lot of attention over the last few years, but what’s the verdict – is it really that good for you or is it all just a bunch of hype? Here’s the lowdown on coconut oil and its possible health benefits so you can decide if it’s something you should be ...
- SaraThe air quality in office buildings is notoriously bad, but it can go from bad to worse with something called sick building syndrome. How can you tell if your office has sick building syndrome and what can you do about it? Read on to find out! What is Sick Building Syndrome? Sick building syndrome is a blanket ...
- SaraA lemon a day will keep the doctor away – isn’t that how the saying goes? No? Well, it should! Lemons are actually really good for you. They’re high in nutrients such as fiber, Vitamin C and the plant compounds that keep your body healthy. Lemons have actually been found to be beneficial to your ...
- SaraDrinking a lot of water is not a fix-all for what’s ailing you, but it is a way to keep your body functioning optimally and is very important to your overall health. Here is how you can tell if you’re getting enough water or not. Why Water is Important You may be wondering what water does for ...
- SaraTake me out to the ballgame! Baseball season is here, and whether you’re taking in a major league game, scouting a minor league team or watching your little one in Little League, it’s important to understand that chiropractic isn’t just for athletes. Many baseball players tout chiropractic care for keeping them healthy, but what about ...
- SaraMost people find themselves on the chiropractor’s table for the first time because they’re experiencing back pain. Maybe it’s something they’ve experienced before but it ended up going away on its own. Finally, when it gets bad enough and doesn’t go away they seek help. This is called being reactive when it comes to your ...
- SaraNo doubt you’ve heard that avocados are some of the best things you can incorporate into your diet. They’re full of the good fats to keep you healthy. Just as any foods that are rich in fats, avocados produce oil. Is this oil something you should be trying to work into your day? Read on ...
- SaraIf you drink a lot of water then you are taking a big step in improving your overall health, but if you find that you’re still getting ill a lot, it could be the very thing you’re drinking out of that’s making you sick: Your water bottle. It’s the right thing to do, using a ...