Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas ND, DC Graduated with honors in 1989 from Southern California College of Chiropractic. National Certification in Physical Therapy, Manipulation in Anesthesia, and Disability Evaluation. Appointed QME- Qualified Medical Evaluator in CA- 1992-1994. ISSA certified National Trainer since 1991. ISSA Masters Degree in Fitness Science- 1992.
Dr. Lance has been a Certified Chiropractor and Sports Physician for over 30 years. He has worked with many athletes, national and international, from prestigious competitions such as The World’s Strongest Man as well as professional organizations in the NFL and NBA. He has also treated and trained numerous Olympic athletes in the field of Track, Gymnastics, and Decathlon. Dr. Lance has been a Martial Arts practitioner since 1971.
Dr. Mendy Springer
Dr. Springer is a Chiropractor with more than 14 years of experience. Dr. Springer is a native of North Carolina. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and then graduated from Life University as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Since graduating, she has been helping patients improve their standard of living with personalized service and attention to detail. Dr. Springer has over 14 years of experience in Wellness, Personal Injury and Rehabilitation Services. Some of Dr. Springer’s hobbies include spending time with the family, working out and theater.
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 29, 2014Most American children today know all about fast food, whether it be firsthand, on TV, or from their friends. Whatever the case of their exposure, it’s not good. But fast food wasn’t in 15-year-old Koa Halpern’s vocabulary– or on his menu, for that matter. The boy is a vegetarian who comes from an environmentally conscious family, ...
- September 22, 2014Chiropractic care has been found in connection with relief from symptoms as mundane as acute back pain, and as severe as Alzheimer’s disease. Furthermore, it’s often considered the alternative therapy of choice when it comes to managing problems like infant colic, fertility problems, and even cancer. And now, the rest of the modern world seems to ...
- September 19, 2014Back many years ago, heart disease was always known as a “guy’s disease.” Since then, though, well-meaninged and quite successful public campaigns that educated people about cardiac illness awareness among women, culminated in improved prevention methods and overall better health for both sexes. But now, we have another commonly-called “man’s disorder” serving as a foe ...
- September 9, 2014Whether it’s you constantly forgetting where your keys are or your family member suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, memory failure on some level is probably no stranger to you. And even though occasionally forgetting someone’s name, or walking all over your house a few times searching for those darn keys, isn’t typically a major problem you ...
- September 2, 2014You probably already know that junk food is bad for you– but that doesn’t stop you from picking up a bag of skittles on your way out of the supermarket when your tummy’s a-grumblin’. But perhaps it really isn’t your fault– did you know that your brain may have been “re-programmed” by junk food itself? That’s ...
- August 25, 2014Because it’s now found in so many American kitchens, we often don’t remember how tea used to be potent enough to provide relief for a multitude of maladies. In fact, underestimating the potency of this easy-to-enjoy drink is never a good idea. That’s because, though a vast majority of people switch over to this popular ...
- August 18, 2014First of all, let’s be honest: we love chocolate. And despite what you may think of its too-tasty-to-be-healthy demeanor, chocolate actually carries a plethora of substantial health benefits, including many antioxidants. But as much as we love chocolate, we hate heavy metals just as much– and according to ConsumerLab, numerous leading brands of chocolate candies ...
- August 11, 2014When it comes to sugar, the naturally-occurring kind is much healthier for you than the additive variety. That being said, you should always have an overall sense of how much of it you’re consuming whenever you guzzle down a smoothie or chomp on a fruit medley salad. Check out five fruits on both ends of the ...
- August 4, 2014Did you know that your risk of heart disease might greatly depend on your job? A study released on July 31st showed that workers in service and blue-collar occupations, along with unemployed people, are at greater risk for heart disease and stroke. Researchers realized that people’s chances of heart disease and stroke often vary depending on ...