Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas ND, DC Graduated with honors in 1989 from Southern California College of Chiropractic. National Certification in Physical Therapy, Manipulation in Anesthesia, and Disability Evaluation. Appointed QME- Qualified Medical Evaluator in CA- 1992-1994. ISSA certified National Trainer since 1991. ISSA Masters Degree in Fitness Science- 1992.
Dr. Lance has been a Certified Chiropractor and Sports Physician for over 30 years. He has worked with many athletes, national and international, from prestigious competitions such as The World’s Strongest Man as well as professional organizations in the NFL and NBA. He has also treated and trained numerous Olympic athletes in the field of Track, Gymnastics, and Decathlon. Dr. Lance has been a Martial Arts practitioner since 1971.
Dr. Mendy Springer
Dr. Springer is a Chiropractor with more than 14 years of experience. Dr. Springer is a native of North Carolina. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and then graduated from Life University as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Since graduating, she has been helping patients improve their standard of living with personalized service and attention to detail. Dr. Springer has over 14 years of experience in Wellness, Personal Injury and Rehabilitation Services. Some of Dr. Springer’s hobbies include spending time with the family, working out and theater.
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
Dr. Jasmina Patel
Dr. Jasmina Patel has been a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner since 2008. She earned her Bachelors of Science (B.S.) degree from Clark University in Massachusetts in Molecular Biology and was a TA for Vertebrate Anatomy. Her post graduate studies continued at Harvard Extension School in Cambridge, MA. She received her Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) Degree at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Prior to moving to Atlanta in 2014, Dr. Jasmina served as Clinic Director in Chicago, IL with one of the largest physicians wellness groups in the nation. Patel has served as student Vice President for ICA (International Chiropractic Association), with Clinical Rotations at Dream Center, a non-profit social outreach service in Los Angeles, CA. providing Chiropractic care for the community. Patel was Spinal Health Educator for NBC's "Healthy Living Expo" 2010' & 11', taught English & Communications Skills at U-Mass Medical School's HSHC program, and was selected as an International Ambassador for Unite for Sight in Chennai, India where she participated in the Yale University "Global Health Innovation Conference".
Dr. Jasmina’s charitable efforts include organizing the "Have a Heart Campaign" for Oklahaven Children's Chiropractic Center, VP for Healing Hands for Humanity, as well as, Ambassador Volunteer at Brigham & Womens / Childrens Hospital. Dr. Jasmina strives to educate as many families as possible through Chiropractic Care, proper nutrition, and exercise.
Dr Jasmina is certified in Thompson Technique, SOT, Applied Kinseo Taping, Chiropractic Bio-Physics & Impulse Activator. Having completed post-graduate work in Strength & Conditioning she has worked with many Professional Athletes.
Dr. Jasmina's primary goal is to “Help others discover the vitality of their own health via Chiropractic care and love (limitless offerings of vital energy) for the mind and body".
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Acworth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 27, 2015Millions of Americans drink soda every day. It’s readily available everywhere you go, but there are a lot of reasons why soda is not a great choice for you. Here are a few reasons why you should consider removing soda from your diet, and some of them may surprise you! Weight This is kind of a no-brainer. ...
- March 23, 2015There are probably offices in the world that face out onto white sandy beaches. As you work, you hear the waves crashing in the background, feel the warm sun on your face and the breeze in your hair. Let’s face it, most people work bathed in the glow of industrial lighting for 8 hours a ...
- March 13, 2015Beauty regimes, products and trends are an ever-changing and yet constant schema in marketing, sales and gossip. What hot new products are out there to make us look younger, prettier (or more handsome) is always changing. However as of late people are more and more concerned with using natural, recognizable ingredients, because duh! Who wants ...
- March 6, 2015If you’re vegetarian or vegan, you might find yourself hot on the trail of trends and ideas to improve your meat-free and possibly dairy-free diet. Luckily, there are always new items you can add to your diet for an extra oomph of protein and other important nutrients. Now you’ve probably heard of quinoa, the superfood that ...
- February 26, 2015I think everyone at some point has claimed to be “addicted” to a certain food. When I first moved to the United States, I quickly became “addicted” to cookie dough ice cream – I ate it every day, and sometimes made it through a whole carton! Fortunately for my waistline, my “addiction” soon passed, and ...
- February 19, 2015Growing up, I frequently had eczema. When I moved to smoggy Los Angeles, my flareups became so bad that sometimes half my body was covered in an itchy, red rash. Still, according to a new study, I may be among the lucky ones, because my eczema never caused me to develop any bad habits. A new ...
- February 11, 2015I’ve often heard my female friends bemoan that “all the hot guys are selfish.” While their experiences are anecdotal from the dating world, there’s now some measure of proof that attractive men are more likely to be selfish than others. Researchers from Brunei University London in the UK, have found that attractive men are less generous ...
- February 10, 2015Whether you enjoy running in marathons or shooting hoops on the hardwood, all athletes need the proper fuel to keep them energized and healthy. Even if you don’t consider yourself an elite athlete, and even if you are just beginning an exercise routine at the gym, it is important to eat the right foods to ...
- February 4, 2015I have a gift (or perhaps a curse) that around ten percent of the population shares – I’m a lucid dreamer. I’m aware that I’m dreaming while I dream. I’m one of a rare minority who experiences this phenomenon almost every night, and even more rarely, I can change the course of my dreams according ...