Welcome to The Joint - Acworth! As your local chiropractor in Acworth, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Acworth chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas
Dr. Paul Lance Thomas ND, DC Graduated with honors in 1989 from Southern California College of Chiropractic. National Certification in Physical Therapy, Manipulation in Anesthesia, and Disability Evaluation. Appointed QME- Qualified Medical Evaluator in CA- 1992-1994. ISSA certified National Trainer since 1991. ISSA Masters Degree in Fitness Science- 1992.
Dr. Lance has been a Certified Chiropractor and Sports Physician for over 30 years. He has worked with many athletes, national and international, from prestigious competitions such as The World’s Strongest Man as well as professional organizations in the NFL and NBA. He has also treated and trained numerous Olympic athletes in the field of Track, Gymnastics, and Decathlon. Dr. Lance has been a Martial Arts practitioner since 1971.
Dr. Chris Campagna
Dr. Chris obtained his Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in 1999 and graduated Cum Laude with his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in 2003. He specializes in full-spine and extremity adjusting, posture correction, personal injury claims, performance training, and sport specific training. He has been serving Georgians for 11 years in the Atlanta area with several years of advanced experience covering auto accident recovery and attorney relations. Dr. Campagna has treated patients from 1 day old to 87 years old, from NFL and MLB athletes to weekend warriors. He finds great fulfillment in helping patients get well and live their best life! Dr. Campagna resides in Kennesaw, GA with his wife, 4 children and 2 dogs.
Dr. Jasmina Patel
Dr. Jasmina Patel has been a Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner since 2008. She earned her Bachelors of Science (B.S.) degree from Clark University in Massachusetts in Molecular Biology and was a TA for Vertebrate Anatomy. Her post graduate studies continued at Harvard Extension School in Cambridge, MA. She received her Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) Degree at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Prior to moving to Atlanta in 2014, Dr. Jasmina served as Clinic Director in Chicago, IL with one of the largest physicians wellness groups in the nation. Patel has served as student Vice President for ICA (International Chiropractic Association), with Clinical Rotations at Dream Center, a non-profit social outreach service in Los Angeles, CA. providing Chiropractic care for the community. Patel was Spinal Health Educator for NBC's "Healthy Living Expo" 2010' & 11', taught English & Communications Skills at U-Mass Medical School's HSHC program, and was selected as an International Ambassador for Unite for Sight in Chennai, India where she participated in the Yale University "Global Health Innovation Conference".
Dr. Jasmina’s charitable efforts include organizing the "Have a Heart Campaign" for Oklahaven Children's Chiropractic Center, VP for Healing Hands for Humanity, as well as, Ambassador Volunteer at Brigham & Womens / Childrens Hospital. Dr. Jasmina strives to educate as many families as possible through Chiropractic Care, proper nutrition, and exercise.
Dr Jasmina is certified in Thompson Technique, SOT, Applied Kinseo Taping, Chiropractic Bio-Physics & Impulse Activator. Having completed post-graduate work in Strength & Conditioning she has worked with many Professional Athletes.
Dr. Jasmina's primary goal is to “Help others discover the vitality of their own health via Chiropractic care and love (limitless offerings of vital energy) for the mind and body".
Dr. David Williams
Dr. David Williams is originally from Pennsylvania and received his Bachelors degree from Lafayette College. While training for football for many years, he gained respect for the human body and all that it can do. This respect led him to pursue a career in Chiropractic. He moved to Georgia and received his Doctorate in Chiropractic degree from Life University in 1995.
After living and practicing Chiropractic in Pennsylvania and Virginia, Dr. Dave and his wife, Krista, settled in Woodstock, GA 15 years ago with their daughter, Dakota.
Dakota is currently a student at the University of Georgia. One thing Dr. Dave has learned during his 20+ years in Chiropractic is that different clients prefer different adjusting techniques. This has fueled Dr. Dave to become a student of many different adjusting techniques and allow him to adapt to the client rather than the client having to adapt to the technique. This ensures a very efficient and effective visit.
Dr. Tony Brooks
Dr. Tony Brooks has been a Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic since graduating from Life University in 1999. He has been the owner/chiropractor in family and sports team practices serving patients in Cobb County for 16 years. He has been a Georgia Instructor for Part IV of National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Dr. Tony was a member of two National Championship Rugby Teams while a student of Life University in 1994 and 2008.
Dr. Tony has served as Chiropractor of the Georgia State Games and The Special Olympics. He also served as Chiropractor for the Life University Rugby Team and the Walton High School Rugby Team. Dr. Tony has been strength/conditioning coach of his son’s baseball team since 2013. Dr. Tony has been married to his wife Alecia for 18 years, they have 2 healthy, vibrant sons, ages 15 and 12. He enjoys time with his family watching their sons play travel baseball. His passion for healthy generations of Georgia families is why he continues to be a Chiropractor today.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Acworth chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- SaraWhen a woman gets pregnant there are a lot of things she shouldn’t do – but exercise isn’t one of them. There was a time when exercise was thought to be a no-no for the fertile, but these days you’ll see as many pregnant women as non-pregnant women working out at the gym. When it ...
- SaraWhen you go out to eat and order food, the chances that you will get just one serving of food is about the same as winning the lottery. In other words, it’s almost guaranteed that you will be getting double, triple, even a quadruple serving! This is true of things you eat at home, too. ...
- SaraAre you an emotional eater? Many people eat food as a way to soothe their minds or to deal with stress – it’s certainly not uncommon. It is, however, an unhealthy behavior that puts you at risk for health problems. So, how can you stop emotional eating in its calorie-laden tracks? Here are a few tips ...
- SaraFor some people, no meal is complete without a condiment – or condiments. While condiments can add a lot of flavor to your meal, they can also add a lot of calories, fat, and salt. Here are the healthiest and the unhealthiest condiments you can use. It may make you think twice the next time ...
- SaraAs a parent, you are privy to a multitude of crazy things done by children. Some of these things you have control over, others – forget about it! But, as parents, it’s your job to make sure your child is developing healthy habits. One of those habits happens to be the way they sit. So, ...
- SaraThat sensation of being too full to eat another bite might not be because you are literally too full. Bacteria living in your stomach may be responsible for feeling stuffed. This finding was reported in a new study which observed how 20 minutes after eating a meal, gut bacteria released proteins signaling the body to ...
- SaraVegetarianism and veganism are two ways to live life which are becoming more commonplace. People are more mindful of their own health, and are becoming more globally conscious too. What is the difference between veganism and vegetarianism? Which one is better for you, if either? Read on to find out! Veganism A vegan diet has been ranked ...
- SaraThere are many things that can cause a person to have anxiety, but many times one of the central issues for taming anxiety is to feel like you are in control. There are a few reasons you may be experiencing anxiety that are under your control in life. Here are just a few that often ...
- SaraHealth foods seem to be all the rage these days. Over the past several years not only have people become more conscious of their own health but specialty food stores are popping up all over offering healthier alternatives. Should you trust that all the foods you find in these stores are really good for you? ...